Tenant & Renter Insurance in Alberta

Call 1-800-332-1308. Or, Click Below.

Start Quote

As a renter, you’re free from the obligations of home ownership – but you still need insurance. Tenant insurance covers your personal property, additional living expense and liability. Additional living expenses covers temporary living costs due to a covered loss if your rental home cannot be occupied.

Tenant Insurance icon

Bow Valley Insurance offers a choice of tenant policies from leading insurance companies. As insurance specialists serving the insurance needs of individuals since 1979, we know the market. We make sure that you get the right fit at the most competitive price – we’ll show you the rate comparisons – with claims service you can count on.
That’s not all. We can tell you about discounts that may reduce your cost, such as alarm systems, multi-policy, claims-free, occupation, and age 45+. We can also explain coverage options such as replacement cost, actual cash value, liability and special limits.

Please contact us for a free, no-obligation quote with one of our knowledgeable, experienced insurance specialists.

Coverage is subject to policy wording, terms, conditions, and deductibles. Protection is limited to the perils, coverage, exclusions, and limits shown on the policy.