Buying a home is one of the biggest investments one makes in a lifetime and it is important to ensure your investment is properly insured.
We at Bow Valley Insurance have been providing home insurance coverage to Canadians since 1979. As we represent several leading insurance companies in Canada, our experienced, knowledgeable insurance advisors do the shopping for you from these insurance companies to get you the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive price. Our insurance advisors will work with you to find the best coverage that meets your needs, ensuring that you are adequately covered and will explain in detail the many coverages offered by different insurance companies.
As part of our service and at no additional cost “We do the Shopping for You” and obtain several quotes from leading insurance companies.
What does home insurance cover?
There are two critical components of home insurance.
- Property insurance: designed to cover damages to building structure, any detached buildings and the personal belongings.
- Liability protection: provides financial coverage for damage due to claims that need to be paid due to negligent actions that injure other people or damage the property of others.
Home Insurance: How it Works
Home insurance provides financial protection from a wide range of risks that can damage your home and impact your living and financial situation. The cost to insure your home depends on several underwriting factors taken into account by the insurance companies. Our insurance advisors will help you determine the home insurance coverage you need, starting with examining the perils you may be exposed to:
- Comprehensive Homeowner — All risk building and contents
- Broad Homeowner — All risk building and named perils content
- Additional living expenses
- Detached structures
Some of the perils covered under a Homeowner Policy:
- Water damage
- Hail storms
- Wind storms
- Lightning damage
- … much more
Ask Our Advisors
Our experienced advisors are committed to finding you the best policy for your needs. We obtain quotes from several insurance companies and explain in detail the coverages and options available for your home insurance.
- Your home: the relevant information about your house, construction materials, age, previous damage, upgrades and renovations, its current condition, environmental and structural risks, and personal valuables that need protection.
- Discover home insurance options: our insurance advisors will present you with several policy options based on your insurance needs. We provide protection only from leading Canadian insurance companies, at the most competitive market rates.
- Enjoy peace of mind: sit back and relax, knowing that your home is protected by a comprehensive policy, with a 24/7 claims service if you ever need it.
How much does home insurance cost?
We find you the most competitive rates in the market, which are often determined by these core factors:
About your home:
- Property size
- Age and condition, location and environment
- Value of property and contents: often informed by construction materials and finishing, the presence of valuables, and other factors that impact the value of your home.
- Discounts: You may be eligible for discounts on your policy if you have an alarm or water sensors on your property, are claims-free, can claim a discount for maturity, have more than one insurance (auto & home) policy with us, occupation, if you have a water flow device and a stable residency.
At Bow Valley Insurance, our advisors will explain to you the various coverages, optional coverages, discounts, deductible etc. Contact our advisors to learn more
Contact Bow Valley Insurance
There’s value in consulting an experienced insurance advisor at Bow Valley Insurance. Unlike ‘signing up for home insurance by yourself online, our insurance advisor will collect information from you and find the most comprehensive policy at a very competitive price and provide you with different options for quick and effective comparison.“We do the shopping for you”
Please contact us at 403 297 9400 or 1-800-332-1308 or contact us here for a free, no-obligation quote with one of our knowledgeable, experienced insurance advisors.
Coverage is subject to policy wording, terms, conditions, and deductibles. Protection is limited to the perils, coverage, exclusions, and limits shown on the policy.