Alberta Tenant Insurance
(also known as Renters Insurance)
As a renter, you enjoy the freedom from many of the obligations that come with home ownership, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need insurance. Tenant’s insurance can protect your personal property, cover injury to others or damage caused to the rental property due to your negligence. In case of an insured loss, it will even pay for any extra expense that you may incur for moving, increase in accommodation costs etc. while the rented property is being repaired. .
Bow Valley Insurance represents several of the leading life insurance providers in the business, so we know we can find the right insurance coverage for you. We are happy to shop around to find the most competitive rates while still providing all the coverage you need. We will even provide you with a rate comparison! Call us today at (403) 297-9400 or 1-800-332-1308, and one of our insurance specialists will answer all your questions and explain:
- The protection included in the Tenants Comprehensive coverage (personal property, additional living expenses, personal liability)
- The perils, special limits, and exclusions under the Tenants Comprehensive coverage
- Explain the difference between full replacement value and actual cash value of your personal property
- Limits of your coverage for special items like collectibles, bicycles, jewelry, furs, watches, or money
- Water or sewer back-up coverage
- Our outstanding 24/7 claim service
We can also help reduce your premium if you qualify for any of these discounts:
- Alarm system (either central or locally monitored)
- Multi-policy (if you combine your tenant insurance with your car insurance)
- Claims free
- Mature (if you are over 50)
- Stability of residence (if you have lived at the same location for a certain period of time)
At Bow Valley Insurance, we promise to find the right Alberta tenant insurance coverage for you at the most competitive price. Call us today at (403) 297-9400 or 1-800-332-1308 to speak one of our knowledgeable and experienced account managers about the kind of coverage that is right for you.
Note: Coverage is subject to policy wordings, terms, conditions & deductibles. Protection is limited to the perils, coverage, exclusions, limits etc. as shown on the policy.