Motorcycle Insurance Alberta
When you put on your helmet and hit the road on your motorcycle you get experience of freedom and the open air. With the right Alberta motorcycle insurance, you can also have the peace of mind of knowing you are riding with the best possible protection.
Bow Valley Insurance represents several leading providers in the business, so we know we can find the best insurance for you. We insure all types and makes of motorcycle. From moped to cruiser, Harley Davidson, BMW to Yamaha–we’ve got you covered! We are happy to shop around to find the most competitive rates & most comprehensive coverage for you. We will even provide you with a rate comparison. Call us today at (403) 297-9400 or 1-800-332-1308, and one of our expert account managers will answer all your questions and explain:
- Different types of physical damage
- Collision – covers damage to your motorcycle after a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive – covers damage caused by fire, theft, or malicious mischief.
- Specified Perils – pays for damages to your motorcycle caused by named perils like wind, hail, or other hazards.
- Third Party Liability limits available i.e. $1,000,000, $2,000,000 or a personal umbrella liability.
- Various deductibles options that impact on the total cost of your coverage
- Additional coverage that can be included on your policy:
- Uninsured/under insured coverage or most commonly referred as Family Protection coverage
- Payment options
- Our 24/7 excellent claim service
At Bow Valley Insurance, we promise to find the right Alberta motorcycle insurance at the most competitive price. Call us at (403) 297-9400 or 1-800-332-1308 to speak one of our knowledgeable and experienced insurance specialists today.
Note: Coverage is subject to policy wordings, terms, conditions & deductibles. Protection is limited to the perils, coverage, exclusions, limits etc. as shown on the policy.