Alberta Condo Insurance
One of the great advantages to condo living is the convenience of not having to worry about outdoor maintenance and usually having all the recreation amenities close by or within the condo complex. A condo association normally takes care of everything including the insurance on a whole condo complex and the condo owner is responsible for insuring their own contents, condo improvements and certain liabilities.
Our Condominium policy includes all of these types of coverage:
- Personal belongings
- Additional living expenses
- Upgrades to your condo
- Liability protection
For more information, contact Kamloops Insurance.
Alberta Condo Insurance
Condo living is very convenient. As an owner and resident of a condominium complex you are not responsible for your outdoor maintenance, and many also come equipped with comprehensive security coverage and recreation amenities. Most commonly, insurance for the complex itself is covered by the condo association, to which residents pay fees, and owners are responsible for insuring the contents of their condo, their belongings, and improvements to their unit. Condominium owners should also carry liability insurance in the event that someone is injured on their property.
We at Bow Valley Insurance work with several of Canada’s most reputable insurance companies to help find you the most comprehensive coverage at the most affordable rates available. Our experienced brokers will shop and find the optimal coverage for your unique situation, and are always happy to provide a rate comparison.
Your condominium policy will include these types of coverage:
- Personal belongings – Your insurance will cover your personal possessions in your condo, even while you are temporarily away
- Additional living expenses – Your insurance will cover living expenses in the event that you have to move out of your condominium while repairs are made after a claim related to an insured peril.
- Upgrades to your condo – Your insurance will cover losses to upgraded items within your unit that are not covered by your condo’s association insurance policy.
- Liability protection – Your insurance will provide financial protection if someone is injured while on your property and legal proceedings are brought against you.
We also offer a variety of discounts for Alberta condo insurance coverage. Call us at 403-297-9400 or 1-800-332-1308 to speak to one of our expert, knowledgeable account managers and see if you qualify for any of these offers:
- Alarm system (locally or centrally monitored)
- Mature (for condo owners over 50 years old)
- Claims free
- Mortgage free
- Multi-policy (Combine your condo insurance with your auto policy and save!)
- Occupation discount
- Stability of residence (If you have lived in the same location for a certain period, you may qualify for a discount.)
- Water sensors
Note: Coverage is subject to policy wordings, terms, conditions & deductibles. Protection is limited to the perils, coverage, exclusions, limits etc. as shown on the policy.