Alberta Life Insurance
Life insurance offers stability and support in time of tragedy. It can help pay your bills, continue your children’s education, or protect the family business. For many, life insurance is a part of estate and tax planning. The right life insurance protects your family’s future by leaving your estate financially secure.
Bow Valley Insurance represents several of the leading life insurance providers in the business. Whatever your stage in life—whether you’re looking for insurance to protect your family, business, or plan for your estate–we can find the right coverage for you. We are happy to shop around to find the most competitive rates while still providing all the coverage you need. We will even provide you with a rate comparison!
There are a several types of life insurance policies available, depending on your needs:
- Term life insurance policies are valid for a specified period of time and are typically purchased for ten to twenty year terms. These policies are renewable and can be converted to a permanent policy without need for a medical exam.
- Whole life insurance provides a death benefit with a specified cash value. Rates are usually fixed and paid for a limited number of years.
- Universal life is a permanent insurance policy like term life except that it serves as both insurance and an investment. A portion of the premium goes to life insurance and a portion of it goes into a cash value account that earns interest.
- Disability insurance provides a monthly income if you are unable to work because of illness or injury.
- Critical illness insurance provides a tax-free lump sum if you suffer a critical illness. Most policies require the policyholder to survive a specified number of days from diagnosis of the illness.
- Mortgage protection insurance will pay some or all of a mortgage if the policyholder becomes unemployed or disabled for a specified period of time. Most mortgage insurance policies will pay off the entire mortgage if the policyholder dies.
At Bow Valley Insurance, we promise to find the right Alberta life insurance coverage for you at the most competitive price. Call us today (403-297-9400 or 1-800-332-1308) to speak one of our knowledgeable and experienced account managers about the kind of coverage that is right for you.
Note: Coverage is subject to policy wordings, terms, conditions & deductibles. Protection is limited to the perils, coverage, exclusions, limits etc. as shown on the policy