Thanks for your interest in becoming part of the Bow Valley Insurance team.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to (403) 297-9425
Bow Valley Insurance is a Calgary based property and casualty insurance brokerage firm that has been serving the insurance needs of Canadians for the last 38 years. Our firm has been built by our 60+ dedicated, qualified, experienced and knowledgeable staff.
We are seeking an individual with extensive background and experience in Commercial Insurance accounts with emphasis on Transportation accounts. The position requires sales and service of these accounts as well as taking over and managing a book.
- Ability to qualify leads and follow up to build the book of business
- Generate leads and actively solicit new Commercial Lines accounts
- Marketing risks, negotiating terms, pricing and conditions directly with Insurance Companies
- Servicing Walk in clients
- Provide client support and knowledge with respect to all lines of Commercial Insurance Coverages
- Working together with our Commercial team to grow the Commercial Book of Business
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- 5+ Years of Commercial Lines experience
- 5+ Years of experience at an Insurance Brokerage
- Extensive Insurance company product knowledge
- Experience with the Applied System (TAM) an asset
- Well organized
- Excellent Attendance
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Flex Days and Personal Hours
- Group Health Benefits
- Group RRSP